BME Business Project
The project aims to identify BME people in the local community who aspire to set up their own business but have not been given the encouragement and support to do so in the past.
- Providing a range of short courses and in-house seminars to improve the tenant’s understanding and knowledge how to set up and run a business
- Bringing in specialist knowledge to help a tenant change processes and products to engender growth
It will have workshops in:
- Introduction to Business
- Business Structure & Legal Responsibilities
- Defining your business Vision, goals, Objectives – SWOT
- Finance and the Importance of Cash – Raising finance
- Knowing your Market, Market Testing
- Marketing / Use Social Media wisely
- Legal Advice Clinic
We will be updating the website later this year with more details. If you would like any more information please contact us.